- Take pictures at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, built in 1979.
- Jumeirah Beach stop over - see Jumeirah Hotel and the world’s famous 7 star hotel Burj Al Arab.
- Palm Jumeirah – exquisite man-made island considered to be the eighth wonder of the world
- Dubai Creek, Gold & Spice souk
- Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort (tickets included)
- Dune bashing and sunset photostop
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner
- Camel rides, sheet, henna tattooing, belly dancing and more…
- Quad bikes available for hire at the Desert campsite
Explore Dubai in one day and discover the city's highlights - from a city tour in the morning, to Dune bashing through the vast Arabian desert in the evening...
Dubai is known to be the most cosmopolitan city in the UAE. Encounter a Dubai City Tour journey which is guaranteed to be a magnificent experience combining traditional Islamic culture and grand, modern-day architecture and skyscrapers to its finest.
The Desert Safari is a very popular and ‘must-do’ experience for those who wish to explore the mysteries of the vast Arabian Desert in traditional and authentic Bedouin style. Get ready for a thrilling roller-coaster ride across the dunes and stop at the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the spectacular sunset, before residing to the Bedouin campsite for a magical evening under the stars.
Good To Know
- Dubai City Tour:
- Time: Pick up 9:00 - 9:30am, Drop off 1:00-1:30pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Recommended attire: Casual
- Includes: transfers, tickets to the museum
- Desert Safari - BBQ and Sunset Photo-stop:
- Time: Pick up 3:00 - 3:30pm, Drop off 9:00-9:30pm
- Duration: 6 hours
- Recommended attire: Casual/Sporty
- Includes: transfers, BBQ dinner, unlimited soft drinks/tea/coffee, belly dancing, sheesha, camel rides, henna tattooing and more...
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.