- Hatta Trekking
- Safari Hatta
- Heritage Village
- Hatta Fort Hotel
- Fresh Water pool
- Carpet and pots market
- Includes: transfers, soft drinks, mineral water and lunch at the Hatta Fort hotel
- Options for hotel facilities such as pigeon shooting and swimming can be purchased at minimum cost
The tour takes you to the old village of Hatta, the only mountain resort in the emirates. It is a 45 minutes ride from Dubai. Stop at the Friday market where you can find a variety of fruits, pots and carpets. Enjoy the spectacular views of the desert and the rocky mountain passes before stopping at the Hatta Heritage Village. The tour continues through rough roads and green fields before entering the dry river bed. The Hatta wadi winds through the mountain with lush green oasis and refreshing water pools. So don’t forget to bring your swimsuits and towels! The last stop is the Hatta Fort Hotel, where you have 3 choices of menu for lunch. Beverages are payable upon consumption. Facilities at the hotel like swimming pool and pigeon shooting can be used at a minimal charge.
Good To Know
- Time: Pick up 9:00am, Drop off 3:00pm
- Duration: 6 hours
- Minimum: 4 people
- Recommended attire: Casual/Swimming gear & towels
- Includes: Pick up and drop off back to hotel, soft drinks, mineral water and lunch at the Hatta Fort Hotel
- NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.