- Take pictures at the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, built in 1979.
- Jumeirah Beach, Burj al Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel photo stop
- Dubai Creek, Gold & Spice souk
- Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort (tickets included)
- Dinner cruise onboard a traditional Dhow
- Delicious international buffet
- Dune bashing and sunset photostop
- Delicious BBQ buffet dinner
- Camel rides, sheet, henna tattooing, belly dancing and more…
- Quad bikes available for hire at the Desert campsite
Explore Dubai in 2 days and discover the city's highlights - from a city tour in the morning, to a relaxing dinner cruise under the stars onboard a traditional Dhow, to an exciting Dune bashing adventure through the vast Arabian desert the following day...this is one deal not to be missed!
Dubai is known to be the most cosmopolitan city in the UAE. Encounter a Dubai City Tour journey which is guaranteed to be a magnificent experience combining traditional Islamic culture and grand, modern-day architecture and skyscrapers to its finest.
In the evening, escape the hustle and bustle of the city and gently drift away into the night. The famous Dhow Cruise, also known as the Dubai Floating Restaurant, is a traditional wooden dhow with an artistic touch, which offers you an enchanting and romantic cruise and a delicious international dinner buffet under the stars and moonlit sky. Float the Arabian waters as you capture the city’s blinkering lights and a portrait of old and new Dubai attractions such as Heritage Village, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Chamber of Commerce, Sheikh Saeed’s House and more...Wind down, relax, and enjoy the scenic views.
The Desert Safari is a very popular and ‘must-do’ experience for those who wish to explore the mysteries of the vast Arabian Desert in traditional and authentic Bedouin style. Get ready for a thrilling roller-coaster ride across the dunes and stop at the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the spectacular sunset, before residing to the Bedouin campsite for a magical evening under the stars.
Good To Know
- DAY 1 - Morning:
- Dubai City Tour:
- Time: Pick up 9:00 - 9:30am, Drop off 1:00-1:30pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Recommended attire: Casual
- Includes: transfers, tickets to the museum
- DAY 1 - EVENING:
- Dhow Dinner Cruise:
- Time: Pick up 7:30 - 8:00pm, Drop off 10:30 - 11:00pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Recommended attire: Smart/Casual
- Includes: transfers, delicious international buffets, welcome drinks/teas/coffees
- DAY 2:
- Desert Safari - BBQ and Sunset Photo-stop:
- Time: Pick up 3:00 - 3:30pm, Drop off 9:00-9:30pm
- Duration: 6 hours
- Recommended attire: Casual/Sporty
- Includes: transfers, BBQ dinner, unlimited soft drinks/tea/coffee, belly dancing, sheesha, camel rides, henna tattooing and more...
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.
- Minimum: 2 people