- Burj Al Arab Lunch at Al Iwan – enjoy the exquisite and arabesque ambience as you savour a delicious lunch of royal treatment in this 7 star hotel
- Burj Khalifa – Witness breath taking and astonishing 360 degree views of the city from above the clouds on the 124th floor. Indoor and outdoor observation areas with state-of-the-art telescopes.
- Watch the Dubai Dancing Fountains upon descending – the largest dancing fountains in the world!
- All transfers included
Get your cameras ready...A fantastic once in a lifetime opportunity to visit 2 of Dubai’s most iconic and famous buildings in the world – the world’s most exclusive and luxurious 7 star Burj Al Arab Hotel and the world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa! First stop is Burj al Arab, where you get to feast on a delicious buffet lunch at Al Iwan Arabic restaurant, while you enjoy the wonderful arabesque ambience around you surrounded by gold columns and exotic exteriors. The magical afternoon continues to Burj Khalifa - at 828 metres high, it is a sight to behold from the ground! The view from it's impressive observation deck At The Top is another spectacle altogether, one you’ll get to experience and capture lifetime memories on from the 124th floor. Upon descending, watch the famous dancing fountain show before embarking on your journey home.
Good To Know
- Available: Every Monday and Thursday
- Time: Pick up approx 1:00-2:00pm, Drop off approx 7:00-8:00pm
- Duration: 6 hours
- Includes: Pick up, drop-off and all transfers in between, Lunch at Burj al Arab, Burj Khalifa 124th floor viewing Deck
- Recommended attire: The dress code for Burj al Arab hotel is smart-casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or smart jeans and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear a dress, skirt, smart jeans or trousers with a top or blouse. UAE national dress is welcome. Shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops, open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc. are not allowed.