- Experience an Afternoon Sky Tea 200 metres above sea level on the 27th floor in the world’s most luxurious hotel – the Burj Al Arab hotel
- Enjoy a selection of delicious delicacies and artisan delights, whilst sipping on some thirst quenching drinks from the wide eclectic drinks menu
- Gaze out into the ocean and horizon from the large floor to ceiling windows
- Beautiful grand architecture inside and outside – great for photos and memories
- Excellent service from the moment you walk into the hotel
Indulge in the pleasures of an Afternoon Sky Tea 200 metres above sea level on the 27th floor at the Sky View Bar. The chefs' have drawn on influences from around the globe to help create an afternoon tea menu that rivals the very best in the world. Treat yourselves to a delicious menu of sweet and savoury delicacies and artisan delights, whilst sipping on thirst quenching drinks from the carefully created eclectic drinks menu. The views are no less exclusive; catch your reflection in the glittering lights of the Dubai skyline as you gaze out into the ocean through floor to ceiling windows that surround the bar...All in all, a magnificent experience not to be missed!
Good To Know
- Available: Daily
- Time Options: 1:00pm: 1:15pm, 4:00pm or 4:15pm
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Burj al Arab Hotel - the only 7 star hotel in the world!
- Recommended Attire: The dress code is smart casual. Gentlemen are requested to wear a collared shirt, full-length trousers or smart jeans and closed shoes. Ladies are requested to wear a suit or a dress, long or short skirt or dressy slack and top. UAE national dress is welcome. Shorts, T-shirts, flip-flops, open and running, gym, tennis, basketball shoes, etc. are not allowed.
- * NB: Guests must be 21 years of age and above for this tour