- Visit to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan mosque – the 3rd largest mosque in the world.
- Heritage village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Corniche, Yas Island and Ferrari World
- Lunch at 4-star hotel
Discover the wonders of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab
Emirates, also known as the ‘Arabian Jewel’. Unveil the hidden treasures of
breathtaking modern architecture and shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces
which reveal intriguing interpretations of Islamic culture. Spend a day in Abu Dhabi, scoping out architectural icons and savouring lunch at a fine restaurant. A journey of its kind...
Get picked up at your hotel in Dubai and settle in for the air-conditioned, 90-minute ride to Abu Dhabi. Pass through the port town of Jebel Ali and arrive outside the gleaming, massive white edifice of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the country's largest place of worship. This beautiful structure can accommodate over 40,000 worshipers at a time and also holds the world's largest carpet, designed by an Iranian artist. Spend some time admiring the mosaicked minarets, calligraphy-adorned columns and arches, and serene pools of the mosque's marble courtyard.
From there, get a closer look at Emirati culture and the desert way of life at the Heritage Village, a reconstruction of a typical oasis village. Check out exhibits in a museum, visit with craftsmen and artisans, and pop into shops to peruse fragrant spices and handmade soaps. Next, hop back in the coach for a scenic drive along the Corniche, a spectacular seaside walkway dotted with beaches and attractions. Admire skyscraping towers of downtown Abu Dhabi, and then stop for lunch at a restaurant inside a 4-star hotel. Pass by Yas Island with its Formula 1 racetrack and Ferrari World theme park before beginning the return drive to Dubai.
Good to Know
- Time: Pick up approx 9:00-9:30am, Drop off approx 5:00-5:30pm
- Minimum: 2 People
- Includes: Transfers, museum tickets, lunch at 4-star hotel
- Recommended Attire: Casual/Appropriate clothing - For ladies (e.g. trousers, long sleeve dress, scarf if going into the Mosque) and for men (e.g. shorts should not be above the knees, no open-bare chest)
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.