- Visit to the magnificent Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan mosque – the 3rd largest mosque in the world.
- Abu Dhabi Corniche, Yas Island and Ferrari World
Discover the wonders of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the United Arab
Emirates, also known as the ‘Arabian Jewel’. Unveil the hidden treasures of
breathtaking modern architecture and shimmering skyscrapers, villas and palaces
which reveal intriguing interpretations of Islamic culture. Spend a day in Abu Dhabi, scoping out architectural icons and savouring lunch at a fine restaurant. A journey of its kind...
Get picked up at your hotel in Dubai and settle in for the air-conditioned, 90-minute ride to Abu Dhabi. Pass through the port town of Jebel Ali and arrive outside the gleaming, massive white edifice of the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, the country's largest place of worship. This beautiful structure can accommodate over 40,000 worshipers at a time and also holds the world's largest carpet, designed by an Iranian artist. Spend some time admiring the mosaicked minarets, calligraphy-adorned columns and arches, and serene pools of the mosque's marble courtyard.
Next, hop back in the coach for a scenic drive along the Corniche, a spectacular seaside walkway dotted with beaches and attractions. Admire skyscraping towers of downtown Abu Dhabi, and then stop for a delicious lunch. Pass by Yas Island with its Formula 1 racetrack and Ferrari World theme park before beginning the return drive to Dubai.
*NB: Minimum x2 pax per booking.
Good to Know
- Time: Pick up approx 9:00-9:30am, Drop off approx 5:00-5:30pm
- Available: Daily, except Fridays
- Minimum: 2 People
- Includes: Transfers, museum tickets, lunch at restaurant
- Recommended Attire: Casual/Appropriate clothing - For ladies (e.g. trousers, long sleeve dress, scarf if going into the Mosque) and for men (e.g. no shorts or open-bare chest)
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.