- Oasis town of Al Dhaid
- Friday market of Masafi
- Mountains of Dibba
- Al Bidaya historic mosque, built in 1424
- Fujairah - the only emirate located on the Gulf of Oman
- Khorfakkan - famous for it's pristine beaches, watersports, scuba diving, snorkelling
- Visit the souks en route back for shopping
The East Coast tour is an escape from the hassles and bustles of the city life to enjoy the scenic beauty of nature a journey through the Lush-green lands in the valleys of the Hajjar Mountains which consists of contrasting colours. Pass through the neighbouring Emirate of Sharjah and the eastern sights of the oasis of Al Dhaid, Friday market of Masafi, mountains of Dibba, the fishing village of Fujairah and the ocean at Khorfakkan.
The route offers ample opportunity for photographs en route. After lunch at a local restaurant, visit the oldest mosque in the U.A.E - Al Bidaya Mosque, built in 1424. The tour continues to the serene emirate of Fujairah and Khorfakkhan famous for pristine beaches - options for water sports, scuba diving and snorkelling are available, or you can enjoy swimming and relaxing on the beach.
On the way back, stop at a small local souk where you can buy locally harvested fresh fruits and vegetables, Persian rugs, carpets and local made potteries and more…
Note: Availability - Monday ONLY (For alternate days, please contact us)
Good To Know
- Time: Pick up 9:00-9:30am, Drop off 4:00-5:00pm
- Duration: 7-8 hours
- Minimum: 2 people
- Recommended attire: Casual/Swimming gear (if looking to swim/do water activities at Khorfakkhan)
- Includes: Pick up and drop off back to hotel, lunch, soft drinks and mineral water
- NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.