- Visit the 3rd largest Emirate – a blend of old and new.
- Qanat al Qasba – one of the most vibrant areas in Sharjah, with Maraya Art Centre and Eye of the Emirates.
- Sharjah Cornice
- King Faisal Mosque, the emirate’s largest mosque.
- Blue souk – with over 500 shops that sell a wide variety of antiques, jewellery, curios, clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, rugs and more…
- Fish market
- Islamic Art Museum – witness an interesting array of arts and artefacts that interpret more than 1400 years of Islamic art and faith
- Ajman Beach
- Soft drinks, water, museum ticket and return transfers included
Sharjah, the 3rd largest Emirate is a blend of the old and the new. The emirate is blessed with some of the most diverse sceneries and superb waterfronts. The journey starts at the Culture al Square, then off to Majahrah souk famous for its intricate mosaics and golden dome. Our next stop is the 150 years old Al Naboodah House the museum for cultural heritage. Then marvel at the majestic King Faisal mosque currently the largest mosque in the emirates, the Pearl Monument that symbolises the U.A.E federation and stroll at the fabulous Blue Souk a treasure haven for shoppers.
Choose from gold, silver, carpets, antiques, perfumes and a variety of other goods. The tour continues to the Emirates of Ajman. Visit the fascinating Ajman museum that was opened in 1981 in a lovely old 18th century fort which served as the Ruler’s palace. Located in the town centre, the museum houses an interesting collection of archaeological artefacts, manuscripts, old weapons and reconstruction of traditional life. Displays depicting the wonderful medical and religious practices give a fantastic insight into the life led for centuries among the coastal Bedouin.
The tour ends with a visit to Ajman beach, (a secluded beach with pristine surroundings, white sands and blue water) before embarking on the journey home.
Good To Know
- Time: Pick up 9:00-9:30am, Drop off 1:00-1:30pm
- Duration: 4 hours
- Minimum: 4 people
- Recommended attire: Casual/Appropriate clothing for ladies (e.g. trousers, long-sleeve dress, scarf if going into the Mosque)
- Includes: Pick up and drop off back to hotel, soft drinks, mineral water and museum ticket.
- NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.