- Visit to the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, built in 1979.
- Jumeirah Beach stop over – opportunity to take pictures of Jumeirah Hotel and the world’s famous 7 star hotel Burj Al Arab.
- Palm Jumeirah – exquisite man-made island considered to be the eighth wonder of the world
- Photo-stop outside Atlantis Hotel
- Dubai Creek – view of amazing architecture of Deira Towers
- Dubai Museum at Al Fahidi Fort, built in 1800 (tickets included)
- Gold and Spice Souk
Dubai is known to be the most cosmopolitan city in the UAE. Encounter a
journey which is guaranteed to be a magnificent experience combining traditional
Islamic culture and grand, modern-day architecture and skyscrapers to its
finest. A very popular tour in Dubai which is highly recommended.
Good To Know
- Recommended attire: Casual/Appropriate clothing for ladies (e.g. trousers, long sleeve dress, scarf if going into the Mosque)
- Timings: Pick up 9:00am, Drop off 1:00pm (approx.)
- Includes: Transfers and tickets to Dubai Museum
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.