- Magical open-air Dinner at the 5 star Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
- Dune bashing en route to the Resort
- A wide range of entertainment which includes: Tanoura Dancers, Belly Dancers, Arabic Live Band , Camel Caravan on the dunes, Horse Shows on the Dunes, Falcon Display, Camel Riding, Horse Riding , Visit to Heritage Museum and more...
- All soft drinks/tea/coffee/water included
A magical open-air setting nestling in the enchanting desert dunes at the five-star Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa, Al Hadheerah is a mesmerising destination to experience the spirit of a 1,001 Arabian nights with a deluxe edge. Ease into the fantastic ambience and immerse yourself in Arabian culture with a horse show, camel caravan, falconry display and Tanoura dancing as entertainment. The mouth-watering aromas wafting through the air will soon get you to explore the lavish buffet dinner, filled with live cooking stations, wood-fired ovens, spit roasts and traditional Arabic specialities.
Good To Know
- Time: 7:00pm - 11:30pm
- Duration: 4 hours approx.
- Recommended attire: Casual
- Includes: Pick-up and drop-off back to hotel
- Weekday Rates: Saturday - Wednesday
- Weekend Rates: Thursday - Friday
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years