- Dune bashing en route to the desert campsite, with sunset photostop
- Warm Arabian welcome with traditional Arabic coffee (kawa) and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also provided
- Delicious BBQ dinner
- Camel rides, Henna tattooing and Sheesha or the ‘Hubbly Bubbly’ available in sensational fruity flavours
- Exotic belly dancing show
- Sleeping bags and blankets provided for all guests
- Breakfast at sunrise
An adventure not to be missed! Experience the wide stretch of the
Arabian Desert, the magical sunset and lively Arabian entertainment at the
Bedouin campsite – truly, a night to remember. The tour will start with dune bashing
through the desert and continue at the desert campsite, where you will be
greeted with fresh coffee and dates. Relax, unwind and relish the entertainment by the bonfire,
which includes camel rides, belly dancing, BBQ dinner, shisha and more. Enjoy the calmness and tranquillity of the desert night and be mesmerised by the million stars that light
the sky before you sleep and wake up to the serene beauty of nature, whilst enjoying a delicious breakfast and taking in the views.
Note: Available - Thursday's and Sundays ONLY
Good To Know
- Time: Pick up will be approx 7:30-8:00pm and drop off will be 9:30-10:00am the next morning.
- Recommended attire: Casual/sporty and warm clothes for the night
- Includes: Transfers, BBQ dinner, breakfast, all soft drinks/teas/coffees, entertainment, sleeping bags and blankets
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.