- Dune bashing en route to the desert campsite
- Sunset photo stop
- Warm Arabian welcome with traditional Arabic coffee (kawa) and dates. Soft drinks, tea and water are also available
- Camel rides and Henna tattooing
- Sheesha or the ‘Hubbly Bubbly’ available in sensational fruity flavours
- Belly dancing show, followed by Tanoora dance performances
- Delicious BBQ buffet of Arabian and international delicacies
The Desert Safari is a very popular and ‘must-do’ experience for those
who wish to explore the mysteries of the vast Arabian Desert in traditional and
authentic Bedouin style. Get ready for a thrilling roller-coaster ride across
the dunes and stop at the highest sand dune for a photo-shoot of the
spectacular sunset, before residing to the Bedouin campsite for a magical
evening under the stars.
Good To Know
- Time: Daily from approx 3:00pm – 9:00pm
- Duration: 6 hours approx.
- Recommended attire: Casual/Sporty
- Includes: Pick-up and drop-off back to hotel
- * NB: Child rate is applicable between the age group of 3-11 years. Children 2 years and below are free.