- Drive your own Quad Bike in the Desert
- Visit the Camel farm and enjoy the camel rides
- Test your skills by Sandboarding down the desert dunes
- Instructions and safety gear provided
- Water and soft drinks included
- Return transfers from any Dubai hotel included
A unique combo tour with Quad Bike Safari, Camel Rides, Sandboarding and a visit to a Camel Farm!
Get picked up from your hotel in a 4WD and head out towards the vast Arabian desert. On a clear day, you may be able to see the Hajjar Mountains ahead en route to the desert site, where the most sought-after activities await you. Explore the feeling of being in control on your own Quad Bike as you ride up and down the dunes, at your own speed and pace. The adventure continues as you discover a unique experience - contrasting from nomadic traditions of riding a camel like the Bedouins travelling in ancient times over the sand dunes, to a more modern and thrill-seeking way by sand-boarding down the dunes! In between, a stop over at the Camel farm where you can learn about these beautiful mammals and take pictures of some baby camels too! Remember to bring your camera as there will be lots of photo opportunities.
Good To Know
- Time: Daily from approx. 7:00/7:30am – 10:00/10:30am
- Duration: 3 hours
- Recommended attire: Casual/sporty
- Includes: Pick up and drop-off back to any Dubai hotel, Quad Biking, Sandboarding, Camel Rides, Water and Soft drinks
- Requirements: Indemnity Form to be signed prior to the start of the tour
- Minimum Age for this Tour: 14 years old
- Minimum Booking for this Tour: 2 people